The Inclined system is used for mounting solar panels trapezoidal metal or asbestos roofs with specially inclined solar mounting structures which can result in the higher generation of electricity from the PV system. The System allows installing modules in a south-facing direction on roofs that are tilted towards North, East and West. The Inclination angle can very as per requirement from 5° to 20° tilt
- Easy Installation & Maintenance.
- PV Modules are installed in Portrait orientation.
- Purlin mounted robust system for high wind loads.
- Universal rails suitable for any roof crest
- Utilizes the existing holes of self-drilling screws on the roof.
- Suitable for asbestos sheet roof by fixing on existing J-bolts.
- Design Wind Speed – Upto 170 kmph.
- Available in Anodized/Non-Anodized finish.
- Raw Material Used: Aluminium 6063 T6 | SS 304 | EPDM
Rail to Roof
L-channel is fixed to the crest with self-drilling screw.
C-Channel: Height : 50 mm
Length: Customized as per requirement
Raw Material Used
Aluminium 6063 T6 | SS 304 | EPDM